View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 11:19 AM

Default Re: How to play FR against Stars nits?

[ QUOTE ]
Mixing up play makes sense on higher levels. And it really doesn't make sense in FR, because you get rare playable hands, and just nobody will notice. If I have one AA on the session, what's the sense of mixing up?

And they fold on raises not because they observed me, but because they are tight and do not want to call pf raises with crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why ask if you're just going to ignore the advice given?

If you don't think mixing up your play in a full-ring game makes sense, then you've got a few more problems to solve.

At the micro limits, you are more correct in that no one really pays a ton of attention. However, if someone raises and you reraise, even nits put you on a big pocket pair or AK. Call there every once in a while. And also, you might be surprised to occasionally find someone at the micro-limits that is watching what people raise with.

As for them being too tight and folding, I'll say it again, if this frustrates you, either limp and let them in, or raise and take the blinds.

My new piece of advice is this, stop whining. Since you're not going to listen to anything suggested here, then stop whining, play ABC and pick up the pots you can. Pray every time you get AA, someone else has KK.