View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 05:05 AM

Default Has nobody thought about this?

I've read through most of the thread and I'm not sure this has been pointed out...if I am misunderstanding something or if this has been addressed I'm sorry.

BoostedJ has made it very clear that he had 60k in the account after the transfers from TheFilth. So he loses this amount in the 75-150 game and this is where the arguments begin. I'm under the impression that he stopped playing in this game after losing the 60k, and though he has played since this incident, it was no longer under whatever arrangement he thought he had w/ TheFilth. But he says that he sold off half his action. Even if you take the position that both parties agreed to make this a 60k stake, hasn't TheFilth technically only lost 30k? From what I gathered through the thread, it doesn't sound like the person that had the other half of BoostedJ's action in that game transferred more money and that he proceeded to lose another 60k, which would be necessary to make TheFilth's half of the action add up to -60k. Basically, he needs to have lost 120k in the game for TheFilth (assuming that their arrangement is a stake, which is debatable) to be down 60k. But it sounds like BoostedJ stopped playing after he was down 60k total in the game.