View Single Post
Old 05-21-2007, 02:17 AM

Default Re: A cell pone feature that isn\'t (yet anyways)

[ QUOTE ]
I would like a phone that allowed me to screen specific phone numbers, so when my parents call, my answering machine automatically comes on.

Also a phone that had specific times where it would automatically turn off, so when I'm in class, it won't go off.

I also would like a phone where if you call it from a different phone and entered a specific phone, it would release a sound similar to a fire alarm so when I lose it, I can find it much more easily.

[/ QUOTE ]

these are all good ideas. the third especially, it should automatically overcome silent mode/ etc and make the loudest ring possible. it would also be sweet if you could make it turn on from the phone, and have the phone save a little bit of energy for this feature.

Other ideas that would be sweet:

an easy to activate 2 hr ringer pause, so you don't forget to "unsilent" your phone after a movie, and miss important calls.

a ringer that gets louder or activates vibrate functions when the decibel level around you is very high.

a feature that lets you activate a "i'm on another call right now" message instead of your usual mailbox message when you are on the other line.