View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 10:36 PM

Default Re: Prs to be making me less broke? Financial Follies

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey gang.

ASSETS:

Young (24), able-bodied. BA, University of Texas, 2004 - History. No criminal record, owns transportation, genius, probably the world's greatest casual conversationalist.

I'm headed to Atlanta next week to live with friends. I have no idea what I'll do when I get there. I just need money. Let the adviceflood begin.

[/ QUOTE ]

There should be plenty of opportunities for work as a strip club DJ in Atlanta. Supposedly, you don't need to know how to run the equipment - you just need to get in good with management (could happen in a couple of days if you're as good a conversationalist as you claim).

[/ QUOTE ]

"John Keats wrote, 'A thing of beauty is a joy for ever', but I would refer you to the last two lines which read, 'Some shape of beauty moves away the pall from our dark spirits...'!

Gentlemen, be prepared to have your dark spirits illuminated, and you rabble in the front make sure you are forthcoming with your gratuities, as we give a grandiose Swinging Richards (heh, that name is so plebian, I'm almost embarrassed to say it) welcome tooooo...PORSCHE!!!"

[/ QUOTE ]

A+