View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 08:19 PM

Default Re: Prs to be making me less broke? Financial Follies

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Upon reading this thread, and thinking about the many, many conversations we've had about this topic. I can give you no greater advice than "GROW THE [censored] UP".

[/ QUOTE ]

Your ideas of success are, by and large, my ideas of failure. You seem to have a very difficult time dealing with that notion objectively.

[/ QUOTE ]

My point is that once you actually mature, you won't think stupid crap like that anymore. I fully accept that that's how you feel right now. I'm just saying that how you feel is dumb, and hopefully something you'll grow out of, like bed wetting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you'll wake up in 30 years, shriek Oh God, what have I done? and they'll find you in a heap.

[/ QUOTE ]
(Answering as if this was addressed to me since I agree with Dids in this thread)

1) So in the meantime, sitting around and wasting your entire life complaining is a much better option? lol. Maybe the choices I am making right now will end up being bad ones, but you gotta play to win.

2) Plz wakeup and realize that your "feelings", and other personal biases are all [censored] that you should try and suppress in whatever way possible. I recommend a combination of self-2nd leveling combined with therapy and meds. (No, I don't care that you tried this once and it didn't work. This might explain why you are so terrible at cards. zomg I lost with AA, BAD HAND!!!)

3) beedogs ftw.