View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 03:59 PM

Default Re: OOT, help me - for the love of God (sad girl story)

[ QUOTE ]
It'll probably help OP out a lot more in the long run if he starts acting like an adult and lets the girl stay in the suite. He should probably get a job, a hobby or take up some kind of sport so that he can get into more social situations with different women. Kicking that girl out won't solve the fact that OP is really a wuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Other than the wuss stuff (which might or might not be true) I agree with all this. OP should move out the house to get away from GF and family. Both are parachutes to OP. One will never open, other will always open. So you are free to leave them both bro. Go live a little.

I will promise you this. Everyday she is part of your daily life is one day further from getting over her. Sounds simple, but the clock won't start ticking until one of you leaves the other's life completely. It's been two years already. No question you might still be hurting after two years had you never seen her again, but you are two years behind now and it will go on as long as you let it.