View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 12:38 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

I had a few minutes so I thought I would tell u all about some of my more [censored] up times.

-I was nailing this one chubby girl in the ass. I was about to cum and she wanted me to cum on her back so I pulled out. When I did I saw a tip of a turd follow me out.

-Another time I was out completely drunk and the woman I was with was hammered also. She was riding away on me, and she let out a fart. I didn't care at the time and kept [censored] her. I felt something wet running down my leg, I thought it was her juices because she was a woman that had alot of them. When we were done I went into the bathroom, and turned on the light and that is when I saw that the juices were brown.

-Another time I was going down on a girl in college, Both of us drunk, She farted right on my face. The smell was so bad I ended up puking right there between her legs. I was so dumb then after I got a towel and cleaned everything up I asked her if she still wanted to [censored]?

-This chubby girl was giving me head one time, and she said she really liked it ruff, so I was pulling her hair and gaging her. Shoving her face down on my [censored]. Until she finallypunched me in the stomach. Apperantly I was pushing to much and almost made her puke.

-There was thie guy working for me who told me this story. He was training this guy for another recovery agency at the time. It was a easy pickup, so he let him go out on it on his own. It was a hooker. He sent him up to her apartment. Waited downstairs for about 25 minutes. He went up to see what was taking so long and the door was ajar so he pushed it open alitle bit and saw the hooker giving this guy head. He yelled at them to stop. The other guy said hang on when she isfinished with me you are next.