View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 01:56 AM

Default Re: Lexus IS 350 or BMW 335i/xi

[ QUOTE ]
If you want to get a luxury car, get a [censored] Benz.

Fwiw, I've driven 7 series Bimmers, 911 Turbo Porsche, and 3 of my sisters drive Lexxus SUV's (2 are in the shop getting repaired atm).

The new Lexus definitely have some cool new interior features, but we've had some pretty bad experiences with our three as far as reliability.

Oh, and the 3 series BMW's are a joke. Might as well get a Ford Taurus.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol at you saying that a benz is better than bmw or lexus and implying it's better because of reliability. benzes are well known to have more problems than both lexus and bmw, and lexus is known to be very reliable. my family owns nothing but toyotas and lexuses and we've never had any non-scheduled maintenance on any of them. my friend owns a 2001 lexus rx300, lives in tahoe (mountain driving, + snow in the winter) and has put 170k miles on it, and has had no non-scheduled maintenance on it.

oh, and fwiw i've driven just about any car out there (i was a valet for 2 years) and i'd go with a bmw or lexus over benz. benzes don't age well (get more computer/electrical problems than either bmw or lexus) plus lexuses have the best designed interiors (in terms of ergonomics and the user-interface). i-drive is tough to learn, and benz is switching to an i-drive-like system that also isn't very good.