View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 06:15 PM

Default Re: Gaming PC vs. Xbox 360 vs. PS3

[ QUOTE ]

So again I ASK: what, in your (or anybody else's) opinion, makes "PC the best FPS system easily"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you supported your opinion with BS. Nicely done.

I can start listing off titles and technical terms, but it would make zero sense. It is a subjective matter and I love the keyboard + mouse. I don't think it's a coincidence that zero "pros" use a console controller when playing CS/Unreal/Quake/etc.

Now, if OP wants the best graphics and casual game play, I'd recommend a console every day of the week. Graphics don't play a huge role into my gaming opinion (I love games like Liero and Triplane Turmoil). BTW, saying [censored] like "Doom 3 is dark" and GOW isn't, is absurd. GOW is insanely dark. You need an insane computer + game built specifically for PC to display graphics, maybe, on par with some HD games on a nice TV. I have no problem stating that.

Also, I'm probably in the minority since I don't like GOW. Luckily I received it as a gift [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I very rarely find a shooter I enjoy on the console. Goldeneye and Halo 1 are the only titles that pop in my head at the moment.

Also, to the OP: Forza 2 and Nascar 08 look awesome. Since you stated later graphics are what you are going for, I'd get a 360.