View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 01:50 PM

Default a foray back into 30/60 limit, 2 overpairs in big pots

Maybe these spots are elementary, maybe they are complicated. I think a lot of people will make the right decision for the wrong reasons and the wrong decision for the right reasons.

Hand 1:

Ten handed game, 4 limpers to me, I raise AsAd on the button, BB comes along, first 2 limpers call, now the third limper reraises. I cap, all call.

Flop is 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Preflop limp reraiser bets, CO calls, I raise, BB calls 2 cold, limp reraiser 3 bets, Co drops, I cap, BB calls.

Turn is the 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. bb checks, limp reraiser bets, I raise, BB calls 2 cold, limp reraiser calls.

River is the 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] BB checks, limp-reraiser thinks and bets...hero?

hand 2: 6 handed game. unknown raises utg, button calls, I three-bet Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] from the SB, bb calls, utg thinks and caps, we all call.

flop is 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] I check, bb bets, UTG raises, button dumps, I reraise, bb thinks and calls 2 cold, UTG calls.

Turn is the J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] I bet, bb calls, UTG now raises. Hero..?

In your answers to these hands, please provide some sort of weighted range, even if it is "I think the guy usually has clubs, but sometimes he could have JJ, and maybe 5% of the time 33 with a club" or whatever. Answers like "call obv pot is big" aren't helpful in either scenario, thanks!

James