View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 10:44 AM

Default Re: NBA Playoffs in-game thread (LIVE!!)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wow i didn't realize how terrible barbosa is...he may have been amazing during the Laker series...but everytime i see the ball go through his hands it's painful. I see him run the fast break and then run mach 4 and it's just pure recklessness. Does this guy [censored] know anything?

i think steve nash could make me be 6th man of the year.

[/ QUOTE ]

i liken barbosa's bball iq to that of a child. he needs to grow up alot with regard to 'what to do in this situation' etc. he's easily exploited bc of that

[/ QUOTE ]

he had such a terrible game and terrible series for all I care. i just cringe everytime the balls goes through his hands...it's like nash should steal the [censored] ball away from him so doesn't get a chance to do something terrible, god awful that makes you want to kill yourself. if he has a clear shot in the lane and there's not TIMMY D waiting for you, then maybe he should take it to the lane. Cuz' right now he's really worthless...he can't shoot open shots, and he can't even make his FT's. I'd rather he go to the goddamn bench and just bring Jalen Rose or some veteran.