View Single Post
Old 05-17-2007, 02:34 AM

Default Re: I am no longer tipping the dealers at CAZ until.......(long)

Howard,

LOL, wow. A couple of those are terrible.

BTW, why do you prefer CAZ over the Fort when you live in Fountain Hills? Are the games that much better? Also, didn't you live in like Litchfield Park as of just last summer? What happened with that?

I played most of my B&M poker at CAZ and BEFORE I ever even registered here. Mostly just 3/6 and 4/8 at CAZ and I did stuff that today makes me cringe. Sitting next to a friend, showing him my cards when only I was still in the hand, being a stupid ass table captain at times, just dumb stuff I don't do today. I'm not delusional when I say I'm slightly ahead in my B&M career, but at a very small rate.

I remember a friend of mine sitting next to me made a royal flush on either the flop or turn one time, just ridiculous luck, and couldn't help but show it to me. I kept my cool, it turns out he was in a hand with a guy with kings full, huge tease because it was nearly the BB jackpot cuz the board had paired jacks. In retrospect he probably shouldn't have shown me his cards but he was so excited he couldn't help himself.