View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 09:31 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

[ QUOTE ]
What federal law enforcement training did you get? Were you a fed?

No offense but I am pretty sure all cops are scum. I have never heard of them helping anyone and they lie, plant evidence, "testilie" on the stand in important cases, etc.

Maybe you are right but I doubt it. Find me one civilian that has ever dealt with law enforcement in the role of being accused that has had a neutral or positive experience with them.

So many people have "cops are such dicks" stories that the evidence is so overwhelming, it is almost impossible for what you say to be true.

You guys put on a blue uniform and want to go lord over and control people. Who wants to do that? Someone truly sick. The only thing I want to lord over and control is my [censored] dog.

You people scare the [censored] out of me, and most people are naive like your poor wife. They think you guys are great people. People in authority are generally evil.

good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

90% of the time someone has a experience with a cop THEY DID SOMETHING WRONG. Did u ever get spanked or yelled at by your parent, did u enjoy it? did u say they were being stupid for treating u like that? what do u expect when most of the time the only people that deal with cops have broken the law.

For the cops are scum and u don't trust them. NExt tim eu need one don't call 911. Take care of it yourself. If someone breaks into your apartment in the middle of the night with a gun, don't call the cops handle it yourself. Then as long s u are a law abidding person u won't have anything to worry about.

I was in federal law enforcement. I am no longer. I got the regular training and then the speicalized training for my agency.