View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 01:36 PM

Default Re: Help Me Badger Stars into HU Cash Games, PT 3

For those of you who got the "we tried it in the past and it caused problems" response I suggest sending in something like this:

Hello,

I received a similar response the last time I wrote in. While I understand that there was some hassle with people fighting over the micro-stakes heads-up tables you once had, I would like to point out that a number of your major competitors are offering this service and have been doing fine with it. As someone who frequents these games on a daily basis I don't see the problems that have been described to me by PS support. These games conduct themselves very smoothly.

As for the issue of chip dumping, which has also been described to me in the past, I know as well as you know that the availability or unavailability of heads-up won't have any impact on an individual who intends to chip dump.

I doubt I'm alone in saying that I'd really like to see Stars offer this service. Basically, if this service is provided you're going to increase your revenue, you'll please existing members of your playerbase, and you'll bring a number of new players in for the heads-up action who will also be splashing around in your other cash games while they're there.

Thank you for your time,
-Name-

You may also want to forward it, along with the previous e-mail to pokermanager@pokerstars.com