View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 12:44 AM

Default new address allows new account?

EDIT: I swear I searched for this before, but after posting then researching, I'm finding that Stars doesn't even offer rakeback. I'll smack myself upside the head for asking a dumb question.

Also, found a few online rakeback directories. This one doesn't seem too horrible: www.rakebackdepot.com. Since the FAQ suggests finding a rakeback directory, it would be nice to have some links. This subject is overwhelmed by bad information online.

original post:
I play at stars, but I didn't bother to set up a rakeback account when I started. I know it's not easy to redress this oversight, but I'm moving next month, so I'm wondering if that provides an opportunity to start again. ie, open a new account at the new address. Is that a transparent move that they'll see right through via a credit check or something?

Also, I have 0 tolerance for hype, so the "up to 35% off, and more!" advertising is driving me nuts. Is there a reasonably objective and complete directory of what deals the various services actually offer players like me? (.10nl ~10 hours a week). How do I go about choosing one?

I regret being so ignorant--
--Ken--