Thread: Survivor Finale
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 05:09 PM

Default Re: Survivor Finale

The show really bogged down when Rocky got voted off. He was awesome.

Lisi and Stacy were easily the most unlikeable people this season and I prayed to God that they would get voted off every week or possibly injured and MediVac'ed out. I wanted to punch that uppity bitch Stacy for refusing to show Dreamz how to work a coffee maker. That was seriously lame. I was also very happy that Sylvia only lasted a few shows.

I feel real bad for Yau Man although I didn't like him as much as other Survivor superstars. He was easily the best player of this season but I agree with what others said that he put his position in the game in Dreamz' hands and Dreamz already sold out other players a million times in the game and this was nothing new. I can't fault Dreamz for not giving up the idol. Of course, as others have said, there's zero chance Dreamz thought at the time that he'd not give it up. I don't think Dreamz even thought about it at all. It looked like he thought it was something he was guaranteed to get (the truck) while him even being in the game at the final four was not guaranteed much less getting the idol.

Earl played a real strong game as well. I don't think he won a single immunity challenge yet he never had a vote cast against him. He controlled the game from pretty much beginning to end without having to stab anybody in the back or go back on his word except for the one vote against Yau, and Yau had been so dicked by Dreamz that it barely mattered.