View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 05:00 PM

Default Re: Trip report: weekend play at the Wynn & Bellagio 15-30 games

I've never posted here before, but here's some strat:

AQo vs largemarge either bet the turn for value after your flop raise or let her barrel by calling down from the flop, betting the turn if checked to. your line doesn't make too much sense theory wise; you raised because you thought you were best, but then you gave her a free card on the turn with a very vulnerable hand in what is now a pretty big pot.

67o vs largemarge seemed ok given her blufftastic tendencies, but I think checkraising the flop is better. I would bet the river in the games I play online. if you plan on check/calling, bet instead because you will likely get some value from pair hands that would have checked behind.

malasian transexual was the SB in the A9 hand? meh given your shortstackness I think this hand was ok.

95 in blind you should fold preflop. your hand sucks. postflop seems fine I guess given the aggressiveness of the game.

AQs I would 3bet pre but call isn't bad; this hand plays well multiway. pumping the flop is good, but you don't have enough equity to pump the turn heads up.

cold calling with 67s is bad.

cold calling with 89o is even worse.

AA hand on the turn "so I bet to see where I am." NONONONO you bet for VALUE. river is a super easy value bet you shouldn't need to tank at all.

I think that's all the hands. btw more paragraphs please.

edit: oh yah nice TR, I liked it [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]