Thread: Survivor Finale
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 02:48 PM

Default Re: Survivor Finale

#1 I don't think I would offer up the truck. It was a good deal in theory by Yau Man, but there is no way to enforce it in a game based on lying and betrayal. He could have possibly not made it known that Dreamz would be gone if he gave up the idol and struck a deal with Dreamz to vote Cassandra because Yau Man was winning no matter who he went up against. But I think this probably wouldn't have worked because Yau Man was the best player and the other 3 wanted him out of the game.

#2- It wasn't a brilliant move because he loses integrity and didn't win the million. He should have realized that none of the other 4 horsemen or Yau Man would have voted for him in the finals and thus had no chance to win. A better move would have been to give up the idol and try and lobby for voting out Cassandra. Dreamz is an idiot and I think that showed a lot in the final episodes, but I give him credit for sticking around as long as he did.

Once Yau Man was out of the game Earl definitely deserved to win. He played it low key, never won an immunity challenge, and never had a vote cast against him. Cassandra was a worthless tag along and Dreamz went against his word too many times to win.