View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 10:01 AM

Default Re: I dont know how to play limit hold\'em but I try anyway. 20/40

Ben, if this is you which I'm pretty sure it is, it seemed like yesterday you were trying way too hard to play well and ended up playing terrible as a result, because I thought you played about 98790870974835 times better the two times we played 40 together. I'm almost positive that most the times you 3bet or capped you had hands that probably should have been folded. The hand I had the T9h if you really had KQ then that is the easiest fold ever vs Michael's 3bet and you should have raised the flop and called down a 3bet. If you had AK/QJ there those hands are practically the same in that situation and you should just call down and hope I have AK basically because the worst 2 hands I can have there are AK/AA and I'm betting into Michael's 3bet and your cap so my range is probably closer to the top. You should also fold to my river 3bet instantly because at that point I know you don't have a straight or a set because you would have raised earlier so I'm 3betting all my straights/sets. You also tried to make people fold, which is almost always a mistake as terrible players never fold so the obvious way to exploit them is to value bet as thin as it gets while never wasting chips trying to force them to fold. Also this hand is bad and if you feel the need to see a showdown here you should just call down, but I doubt you win because it's hard for even an annoying douche bag to have a draw for you to be ahead of on a K66r board.