View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 02:57 PM

Default Re: UB won\'t let me withdraw!

[ QUOTE ]
UB has denied (for the 3rd time) my withdrawal request for $500. Finally this time I get the following...
[ QUOTE ]
Dear Sir/Madam,

In regards to your inquiry, your withdrawal was cancelled back to your Ultimatebet account as your withdrawal was not related to game-play.
Upon verification of your account, we noticed that you had deposited then withdrew immediately without playing.

In order to minimize fraudulent activity, please provide us with an explanation of the circumstances of this activity so we may proceed with your withdrawal request.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you require further assistance or additional information.

Best regards,

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been bonuswhoring but they didn't say anything about that it was simply for moving money in and out without playing. What's up with that. Did someone put Phil Helmuth in control! Anybody seen this before. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Most sites to the best of my knowlege do not let you simple deposit and then withdraw without playing, especially if there is a bonus involved. Im no expert but it is understandable that they do this. Play-----Win-----Withdraw.