View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Stratosphere Poker Room - Suggestions and Improvements

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Of course nobody gets banned for acting rude or being misinformed

[/ QUOTE ]

In OOT I got an * for posting something I had no idea that had been already posted in a another forum I rarely if ever read. When I asked why I got the * I was told because of this and that so I laughed at the hilarity of it. To get something like that for what I did compared to all the other complete BS that goes on here was funny. So I expressed that it was a stupid. I got another * and a ban for a whole 24 hours. So your statement above about being misinformed is wrong!!

[/ QUOTE ]

OOT has special policies because its a forum where people tend to get too far out of line. The rest of the 2+2 forums dont share the same policies. Did you ever discuss this with the admins or the moderator who stared/suspended you to try to clear it up? Sounds like you were out of line for some other reason you are not conveying or they wouldn't have suspended you. The mods here often get accused of abusing their powers, but when we all sit back and look at the facts its rarely found to be true.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I made a post that asked "why" because I didn't understand that I got it for making the post that I made. I did understand that it was for something I did wrong (again I didn't know that I had done anything wrong) and said "if I get another for asking why then go ahead" so they did.

I found it funny because I don't get involved in most of the stupidity that goes on in almost every forum here. Then to boot me for 24hrs. I cracked up.