View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 12:33 PM

Default Re: The Logical Implications Of China\'s Lack Of Christianity

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
david: its foolish for anyone (christian and non-christian alike) to try to figure out how God will judge every single situation. All we DO know is that there is (at least) one way to God, and that is the redeeming blood of Christ. Can a non-believer still reach heaven? Maybe, maybe not, but its a choice you have to make. I think if you are honestly searching for God, and desire to do things that are pleasing to God, God will honor that, even if you never are FULLY convinced God exists. The opposite is true as well. Just saying you believe in Jesus, but not actually living in a way that supports that, is meaningless to God.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, so if you're a three-year-old kid in western China who gets run over by a truck loaded with Jesus figurines headed for Lynchburg, VA, you've made your gasping last choice and are therefore headed for that Great Big Eternal BBQ. Gotcha.

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't understand the atheist response in this thread. why cant we have a decent, mature conversation without making assumptions and jumping to conclusions? i guess i was wrong to give this forum another chance. have fun with your christian bashing atheist buddies.

and yes david, this is consistent with my previous posts. God will judge everyone justly. whether or not you want to assume you KNOW how God will judge everyone is up to you.