View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 10:59 AM

Default Re: Official Full Tilt Poker Response to Bot Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Serious post time:

Anyone who thinks that nlnut isn't using bots is either stupid, ignorant, or doesn't understand poker very well. It's obvious he's using a bot...or his team is using bots. Now, while I concede there may not be enough evidence to warrant seizure of funds, it certianly seems that at least closing their accounts and mailing them a check for the funds is at LEAST the very minimum that should be done.

How can someone seriously argue that those post flop stats are "based off of a secret strategy"...give me a break. Either Full Tilt doesn't care and just wants the rake money, or their fraud team is headed by a bunch of morons. (I highly doubt they'd risk everything by allowing bots, so I'm assuming that their security team is just retarded)

Step it up guys, this level of incompetence is highly unacceptable.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree. This post is harsh but true.

I don't care if there are two respected posters here who are vouching for the cheaters or if the incompetant FTP team didn't find them guilty. These guys are just obviously using some form of software to automate their decisions.

Also the FTP investigation team should be very ashamed of themselves for not finding these guys on their own. That's just despicable when you look at how obvious the signs are.