Old 05-10-2007, 07:00 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
From nlnut's and brandon's conduct in this thread I think it can safely be assumed that neither of them is very bright.

[/ QUOTE ]

Understatement of the year. Take a look at the pic of their "setup". I spend a lot of time at my computer, or take a look at other pics of people's set-ups.

Where is the clutter? Right now, I have an empty water bottle, a pack of cigs, an ash tray, a stack of old bills. Above my terminal are some baseball hats, a lamp, a book, and a box of envelopes. Next to my mouse pad is a pen.

They play hours and hours, crammed together, and their isn't even a crumpled up candy wrapper to be found. RIGHT.
Those monitors were place on a empty clean table for the pic, and some mismatched chairs shoved in front of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you not clean up your setup before posting it for a bunch of random strangers to see?

[/ QUOTE ]
Take a look at pics of people's set-ups posted here.
The answer is NO

[/ QUOTE ]

Those people were not posting it to a thread with 22k views, on a forum that they are unfamiliar with, and where many people that are looking at it think they are scum.

[/ QUOTE ]
No, those people were posting in "Hey look at my set-up" threads, which would give them even more incentive to clean up, if that is what people do.
There were not posting in "Look proof this is where I work for hours at a time every day", which would give you more incentive not to clean up to make the place look lived in, if you were not so stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really need to put yourself in their shoes.

Take a picture as is, and get railed on for having a dirty/messy setup.

Clean up first and it's obvious no one ever uses the desk, must be a bot.

Take a picture where there's 3 desks, and how do you explain the very similar PT stats when it's obvious someone at another desk wouldn't be able to see your screen and help you.

Take a picture where there's 1 desk, and no one thinks 2-3 guys would ever play that close.

Reading anything into the picture, other than the fact that these guys are trying very hard to prove their innocence, is pointless.