View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 06:25 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why do you take notes on players if you play the same way no matter who the player is? You're C-betting 97% of the time and you claim that you take notes on players?

[/ QUOTE ] <font color="red"> the notes are part of the strategy...pretty much we track something in our notes that pt doesn't that is specific to each player...I can not explain it as it would be releasing part of strategy </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

haha. you are killing your argument by saying that. just killing it. hilarious. everytime you wont release basically irrevalent bits of poker strategy that could potentially clear you of all this, i find you more and more guilty.

yes please dont share with us why you cbet 97% of flops so you dont ruin your precious strategy. or tell us what types of notes you take. Even if there were no other evidence in this thread, this statement alone convinces me you are up to something. if only you give tell us something about your strategy, heaven forbid, you raise AA on the button and fold 32o utg, maybe then perhaps i could start to believe you.