View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 05:50 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The biggest thing, to me, that stands out is how all these people are posting all these reasonable questions that deserve answers and have facts to back them up, yet all of the defenders of the "botter" pick and choose the easiest, and most pointless things to answer.

Even after people quoting themselves, asking multiple times for answer to the REAL questions, "botter" and his party keep choosing the retarded ones that no on actually cares about, or making person attacks.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Hey Nation/NLnut/Doug. We are going to talk about this issue on our poker show this Sunday. Would you like to come on to discuss it? I promise it will be a civil discussion.

Things that make me think that something is wrong here:

1. Brandon's actions throughout the thread.

2. When asked why each player took so long to make even the simplist of decisions, the answer was that they were discussing amongst each other what to do. Obviously, if they were doing that and making situational folds/calls/bluffs that flies directly in the face of their rigid strategy story. Also, turn and river stats wouldn't be so close because of this.

3. River bet stats. I don't see any way that these could be so close, especially if each tough decision is discussed.

4. That a bunch of guys who put such an effort into their system would have ABSOLUTLEY no interest in improving their play or moving up.

5. The auto-folding of miniscule raises compared to pot-size. AT LEAST SOME of these should be called if only for meta-game.

6. That when the OP signed on each of the three suspected bots AUTOMATICALLY left their games. Why would they do that? If it was a human sweatshop, wouldn't they just say to the other "hey, dude who is pwning us signed in. Don't sit at a table with him. Play in another game"

7. That someone who couldn't install an anti-virus program is scripting and setting up computer sweatshops.

Please, someone address these and the other unanswered questions.

Tuco.

[/ QUOTE ]

too much clutter in here. bump