View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 05:42 PM

Default Re: Nation\'s Modship

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nation has been caught at least five times in lies, coverups or half-truths in that thread. Two of them were posted above.

[/ QUOTE ]
Where? Examples please.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you replied to my post but you quoted another, I did say he lied/skewed the truth several times. A few posters have showed some quotes in the big thread where he did this. I spent a lot of time reading a majority of that thread and saw the same things a lot of others saw. It doesn't mean he is necessarily flat out lying, as I said I don't believe at this time anybody can make a good decision. His and the other "defenders" posts do not add up at this time, for whatever reason. If this was due to carelessness, an original fabrication that they decided to go back on and change to the truth or close to it, so be it, but something is amiss from the statements and avoidance of some of the repeated questions from posters.

Anyways, I think it's best to review the situation (if it is even needing a review) at a later time when everybody knows more about what really went on/is going on with those accounts. It still seems too early and murky IMO, especially when you're talking about removing modship for this.