View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 05:39 PM

Default JJ played strange the whole way.

SB: $86.60
BB: $227.15
UTG: $205.80
MP: $70.90
CO: $194.00
<font color="black">Hero (BTN): $228.05</font>

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6 Players)
<font color="red">UTG raises to $8.00</font>, 2 folds, Hero calls $8.00, SB calls $7.00, BB folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($26) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $18.00</font>, SB folds, UTG calls $18.00

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($62) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG checks, Hero checks

<font color="black">River:</font> ($62) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
UTG checks, <font color="red"> </font> Hero bets $30.00.

I know I know Reraise preflop, but this hand was vs evgis a winning regular at this level and I was trying to mix it up alittle and try something alittle different instead of taking the standard line which he always plays correrctly against.

I had him on AK after he checked and then I threw that hand out of his range as soon as he called my flop bet for some reason. Then after checking the turn im still suspisious about AK so I check behind (probably my biggest mistake of the hand) and after he checks the river Im thinking 1010 or QQ so now I bet trying to get value from 1010 and get QQ to muck.
It seems like I just played this hand retarded and my thinking sucks what do you guys put him on, and is my river bet brillant or donkish.