View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 01:45 AM

Default Re: I\'m tired of KungFuManchu continuing to post (stolen money drama)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol @ oreopimp - when i heard his tales of playing 30/60 but posting phands from $10 NL in #msnl, i knew he had to be a [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably when I was doing the Chris Fergason type move up the NL ladder type of thing. It lasted for about 3 weeks before I wanted to tear my eyes out. 30/60 and on some days a few limits higher, and down to 10/20 were true. But I havent played limit in almost a year BECAUSE I AM BUSTO AND INSTEAD OF JUST MANNING UP AND ADMITTING IT I HIDE FROM PEOPLE TO WHOM I OWE MONEY

[/ QUOTE ]

BRAZ BETTER GET HIS MONIES.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this, Mean Girls?

He will. As will daft. Actually I shouldnt have taken Braz's money, I figured it would just end up as a loss anyway, but Braz seemed hopeful and at that point I could easily pay him back. About that time I was running horrible, and I continued to do so after that trip. So I left everything, poker, #sstakes, moved and traveled, didnt want anything to do with poker and I had been going through some stuff that affected me so I left. Yes, its an [censored] thing to do to just drop everything and leave, but I wasnt talking to anyone, parents, braz, friends...I was just up and gone.

Kungfu is an account I made for my bro to post on, I use it to post on occasion as well. Anyway, I got back started playing poker again, actually enjoyed it, then the neteller business happened while I was out and around (still at this point), most of any poker monies I have are still in there, so whichever, bad timing. At first I figured Id hop back on when I got back home (before neteller buisness), pay loans off and any personal debts, so when that happened it put a big dent in that. I think I started poker again with what I had in pstars and when I get that built up Ill pay them back. They've already written it off, but when the time comes Ill contact them.

btw, never been busto, close a couple times, but Im not Kurosh, so Im going to move down if need be. those NL10 hands were two things: that challenge dealy and hands that I was teaching my bro. But I did get to a point where u know the whole bankroll is what I owed daft and braz. I havent played limit in forever because I enjoy NL a lot more and even though Im a fan of the outward aggression of limit, it just kind of sets me off now.

hopefully all that crap makes since, Im tired.