View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 12:45 AM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what part of it being a "system" don't you undestand. We created it together, and studied it together. And then we try to give each other advice during our sessions...all of this will create identical numbers...and all of this is allowed by FTP T&C

[/ QUOTE ]

DOESN'T EXPLAIN POST-FLOP. ANSWER THE [censored] QUESTION ADDRESSED TO YOU EARLIER ON THIS!

[/ QUOTE ]

I will not discuss post flop strategy for obvious reasons. You are asking me to tell you how we play. That will never happen

[/ QUOTE ]

Another nice dodge. I am only asking how you can account for identical post-flop play when the number of total situations is greater by orders of magnitude than just pre-flop ones. Of course it serves your case better not to give an obvious lie and just refuse to answer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have to discuss the strategy to answer this question. If not please tell me how to answer it otherwise and I will try too.

[/ QUOTE ]

oh come on. this post, and your last one quoted here, are the biggest red flags ever. youve had a 2p2 account for over 2 years yet you refuse to talk a tiny bit a strategy that could get everyone off your back if justifiable .. right...