View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 11:29 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]

you are absolutely retarded if you don't think it's possible for players playing a limit and level the exact same way to accrue the same stats by working together on postflop decisions, especially when they're playing right next to each other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just how many players are we talking about here? We know of at least two, nlnut and BrandonJoseph47. How many total players and how many accounts?

Do they always play the same account or do they switch accounts between them (ie nlnut might play 1forthethumb one day and 0_Drunkenboxer the next)

Here's the thing... Even pro atheletes don't execute 100% of the time. Somebody runs a wrong route. Somebody misses coverage. [censored] happens. But we are to believe that these four accounts, and possibly more, all managed to play virtually identical poker over a (combined) 300K hands? Hell, most real player's stats don't match that closely week to week over a single account.

Do they actually have a printed script or flowchart like a telemarketer or 911 operator?

There are a couple key points from the OP that haven't really been addressed by nation/nlnut:

[ QUOTE ]

I proceed to use my expert strategy for 3 hours, playing 20-30 hands specifically against the bots without them adjusting. I even started doing goofy stuff like bot opens, I minreraise, bot calls. I cbet 1/3 of the pot, bot folds. Next orbit, bot opens, I minreraise, bot folds. I’m going to be rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

If these guys are all sitting in a room discussion post-flop on almost all hands, why did it take them 3 hours to adjust to the OP targetting them?

[ QUOTE ]

-The bots would “think” excessively long times to make every single decision, even trivial ones. One hand: bot limps utg, fish minraises, six calls, back around to bot who takes 15 seconds before finally deciding to call getting like a million to one. Also, they would cbet almost every single flop yet they would still think for 10-15 seconds before they made the cbet, every single time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play 12 tables too. This is not an explanation for constantly taking so much time to make easy decisions.

Unless they're actually playing way more than 12 tables at once. Is that what's really going on here? These four (or more) accounts are being multied by one guy in order to circumvent the limit on the maximum number of tables and is playing a very simple, straight-foreward system in order to manage so many tables?