View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 07:15 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

BT,

Yes, they have exactly the same stats. They developed a specific way to play preflop, all memorized it, and use it in exactly the same way.

I'm not sure what you mean by exactly the same time, but that's just not the case. They may take longer than usual because many times they play above 8 tables. But to say that they take the same time is just wrong, not to mention a statement with zero evidence, should I shouldn't even have to defend that.

As far as them maybe using bots but lying about it, Chuck is one of my best friends. I have gone over to his house many times while they were grinding. You'll just have to believe me when I say they don't use bots. You can also take Full Tilt's month long analysis.

They don't need to be in the same room, but they play together mostly for motivation and for help during hands when faced with a difficult decision. It's very effective to put in the hands when you grind full ring for a living, and I know this because I grind full ring and my roommate and I used to enjoy sitting next to each other and motivating each other to play more, and more importantly, to play well. You'd be suprised how much tilt was reduced just by having someone to talk to right after.

Their accounts disappeared because full tilt froze all their accounts during the whole time. Only in the past few weeks were they unlocked and now they have started to play again.