View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 05:49 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
This is on his player bio on P5s -

I started poker in 1999. My first 6 months was tragic losing $10,000 (8k on a credit card at paradise poker). I SUCKED AT POKER!! Knowing I loved the game and wouldn't quit playing I started to hit the books learning the game of NLHE. Sklansky was first, then brunsons book. After that I started to be a break even player. But that was not good enuff, I wanted to be a winning player. I then got a program called pokerstat to analyze my game and plug the leaks. And I did. I then switched over to Pokertracker and am still using that to this day. I started out at limit, and am now playing NLHE. I prefer the small stakes of $1-$2 no limit holdem. However, playing 3-4 tables of this wasnt reaching my expected hourly rate. So i trained myself to manage more tables. I added a table every week or so till i got to where I am at today, which is 10 tables. Just recently I took a friend in to teach him how to play. This friend owed me $1800. He didn't have a job and couldn't pay me back. So I decided to try something with him. I asked him to come over to mt house 5 hours a day to play online poker on a computer beside me while i'm playing (to be continued)

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, thats awesome. Is there anyway to tell when this was last updated? would be funny as hell if it was like this morning (which I bet it was)