View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 02:03 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

i have played 5,000+ hands against each of the following villains before i moved up to 2-4 (i will look for and post interesting hands when i return home tonight):
mariojr
fulltilting
1forthethumb

yes, i agree they could be bots. i had always thought that mario and fulltilt were one and the same without analyzing their stats at all.

i have chatted with all three and they have always responded to my conversation (though i don't chat much).

a month or so ago both fulltilting and mariojr poked their heads up at 2-4 and did not do well in the limited number of hands at that level that i have on them. i stacked mario when he rr pf from the bb (hello aces) to light to deny me proper set odds and i hit my set of 8s. after hand mario said "nh".

since then, i have not seen either at 2-4 at all (though i only play about 3-4 hours at night.

this whole issue does not concern me at all, and i have no fear that it is a threat to the future of online poker. in fact, i'm looking forward to when fulltilt and mario come back up to 2-4.

i also have a good amount of trust in Full Tilt Poker, which i understand puts me in the minority around here, but whatever.