View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 12:05 PM

Default Re: New Software Announcement – Smart Buddy,the universal poker buddy

poker pro: so you are basically saying it doesn't find people hidden from search?

if you can incorproate this feature i will subscribe i think. i dont see why we shouldn't be able to find fish if we want to . they are obviously hiding because they know they are bad.

do you ever see this feature becoming availible? after all, your argument is it just speeds things up which can be done by hand. people who are hidden from search can still be found if somebody looks at the lobby and looks through every table running for the fish they want.

so why wouldn't you want to automise that process? otherwise it doesn't seem as if you offer anything that StarsBuddy already doesn't (www.thecashdb.com - stars buddy).

WHO CARES about fish's privacy. we want their $$$. make it easier for us to find them plz. am i right in assuming you haven't implemented this because the way your program works, is that your server machine simply searches using the "Options --> Find player" in the pokerstars menu? That would explain why you gave the excuse about their privacy.

If it works by loading a list of all players on all tables by scanning through the lobby, it should be relatively easy to implement this feature.

Otherwise people who only play on stars might aswell use StarsBuddy which is FREE.