View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 10:59 AM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians (#2 of 2)

ok answered my own question using moneybookers email support:
In order to complete our credit card verification procedure, you should enter the correct verification amount debited from your credit card in the currency we requested it, namely in USD. Please check your credit card statement for the correct amount in USD or request this information from your bank. To complete the verification procedure you should enter the exact amount following the instructions. Please go to the “Profile” section of your account and click on "List of Credit/Debit cards">"Manage">"Verify". You should enter the amount in the verification field next to the name of your credit card. After that the verification procedure will be finished and you will be able to use your credit card and instruct further payments.

If you are unable to learn the correct verification amount from your credit card statement of from your bank, please send us a copy of your credit card statement, containing the verification transaction debited from Moneybookers.com, the name of the credit card holder, as well as part or the whole credit card number. Please note that only a copy of your PAPER credit card statement will be accepted. You could send it via our Messaging Centre in the "Contact" section of your Moneybookers account. In the Messaging Centre select "Account/Security", then click on "You have requested information and/or documents from me" and send the document with an email from there or to one of the fax numbers given below on the same page. As soon as we get the copy of your credit card statement, we will verify your credit card manually.

so in other words if i cant get the USD amount over the phone for credit card i have to wait a long time for paper statement [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

everytime something pisses me off i blame Neteller lol