View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 05:29 PM

Default Re: some cab driver gossip regarding cloutier/chan

[ QUOTE ]
so this cab driver found out im in vegas for the wsop and of course had some stories to share about some name players.

1) huck seed is a nice guy, but is introverted because he doesnt initiate the conversation but will respond back when spoken to. (who initiates conversation with cabbis anyway???)

2) cab driver says he dropped tj cloutier off at a pawn shop before. tj swore he wasnt going for himself but for a friend of his, but then the cabbi saw tj take the rolex off his wrist and hand it to the guy running the shop.

3) cab driver says johnny chan is an ahole. chan hopped in his car one day and the cabbi drove up to a red light to make a right turn but there was a sign that said no turn on red. chan said "so? what are you waiting for? GO." the cabbi tried to explain that you cant turn on red at this light during the day or something and chan got angry. at chans stop he then threw the cab fare at the front seat without tip and stormed off.

the cab driver seemed like a nice, personable guy so i dont think hed probe chan into legimately being a prick.

[/ QUOTE ]

who told you these stories? i heard the huck and chan story related through a cab driver also from a source in the nyc cash games? care to pm me a source? am v. curious thx,
dlpnyc21

ps. chan seems like a major douche i've heard so many dealter-berating stories about him it's crazy... i wonder who he would blame if he played on the internet?