View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 04:59 PM

Default Re: Top two get minraised twice!?!

[ QUOTE ]

However you lead the turn, get min raised and just decide to call. Here's where you are screwed. 3 bet him on this turn. Why would some one RE-raise preflop, check a flopped Ace in position, yet min raise the turn? If he's an idiot bluffing then you aren't going to get any more value out of him on the river unless he hit's his 2 outer. So you might as well 3 bet him here and then you don't have to worry about that.

[/ QUOTE ]
I disagree with this. If he is bluffing, you do not want to 3bet the turn and blow him away. If he has a set, you do not want to 3bet the turn and then fold to a 4bet. That is costly information. Based on the weird way he played the hand: with a small 3bet pf, check behind on flop, and minraise on turn, I am not 3betting this turn ever. Total spew.

River seems like a c/c to me, although I may c/f occassionally. This could be AK sometimes, as well as a flopped set. Most hands (that you beat) that call your river donkbet will bet it themselves, and all hands that beat you will raise. No one will bluff raise here. Seems like an easy check.