View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 01:44 PM

Default beat or brag? my finnish essay

Hey guys kurja I-KIRJAIN joten häikäilemätön kotona toinen kierteittää , I-KIRJAIN lempiä kääntää yläspäin ja olen hirmuinen aikaa hiilihanko kanssa. Se on kuinka I-KIRJAIN koho- kotona Amerikka , I-KIRJAIN kohtuullinen aterioida roppakaupalla -lta liha ja ei vihannekset. Nyt kuluva hätäkeino minun hipiä ml;mellinen -lta hauskuus hymykuoppa ja adipose kammio. I-KIRJAIN hankkia ei koskaan jotta Suomi , ainoastaan näyte -lta sinun ihmiset ja naisväki että I-KIRJAIN hankkia hiippakunta aari erittäin hauska. I-KIRJAIN koho- QJ laakapaino kotona myöhässä asema , koristeltu vieras , ja voitto antaa. HIIPPAKUNTA YA

and i translated it online for you

Hey guys nasty I - LETTER so arrogant in another thread I - LETTER love [censored] and am horrible at poker too. It is how I - LETTER raised in America I - LETTER just eaten lots from meat and no green. This makeshift mine skin mlmellinen ; from delight dimple and adipose cell. I - LETTER secure never to Finland , but instance from your people and women that I - LETTER secure see are very amusing. I - LETTER raised QJ offset in late condition , got alien , and won pass. SEE YA

ORIGINAL

Hey guys sorry I was so arrogant in the other thread, I love [censored] and am terrible at poker too. It is how I was raised in america, I just eat lots of meat and no vegetables. This makes my skin full of fun dimples and adipose cells. I have never been to finland, but the samples of your men and women that I have seen are very pleasurable. I raised QJ offsuit in late position, got called, and won the hand. SEE YA