View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 02:41 AM

Default 25nl: A little lost with JJ

So here's a bit about me. Up until the UIGEA I was playing 50nl and had recently moved to 100nl. Long story short, I lost quite a bit to neteller, and pulled the rest save $800 which I left in stars, and didn't play much save the occasional tourney. A couple weeks ago I started back playing 25 nl, and was up about 8 buyins until the last 2 days, which I've dropped 5. Maybe it's variance, but I also think I'm not playing well, so time to post some hands.

Not much of a read, had about 20 hands on villain, he was 20/15/6...seemed solid but I just hadn't seen much from him. I have always disliked JJ anyway, and I'm really torn as to how to play this.

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.10/$0.25 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $54
BB: $10.25
UTG: $25.20
MP: $11.95
CO: $25
<font color="black">Hero (BTN): $24.65</font>

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6 Players)
3 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $3</font>, BB folds, Hero calls $2

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($6.25) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $4</font>, Hero ???