View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 06:44 PM

Default Re: I\'m 6\'4 120lbs...no joke...help?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lol

Y'all have inspired me to heat up the leftover porkchop/mashed potatoes in the fridge...

maybe I can bump it to 3k today, but more than that would likely be a mistake

[/ QUOTE ]

no it wouldnt, eat 4000 cals, maybe more, 3k is not going to help you gain weight, it will just help you from losing whatever fat you might have. I have a friend like you, 6 3, 120, he had a tough time gaining weight, but the fact is he didnt eat a lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I'm beginning to see that even on heavy days, I probably only consume a max of 3500 - and those are days where I feel like crap. If i started early this morning and was focusing on it gradually all day, maybe I could get it to 4000+.... But my stomach is small and definitely not used to consuming that much...especially if it means devouring 2500 more calories in the next 5 hours.

If I thought my stomach could handle it, I'd totally be down. Eating to the point of puking isnt an option.

[/ QUOTE ]

dont do it all tomorrow, ease into it. if you are regularly eating 2500 cals, eat 3k all next week, 3500 all the week after that, then 4k, then 4500 etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that was my plan

Dont really see why i should be jumped on (not by you) - I know my stomach's limits, and another 2500 calories before i fall asleep is just not going to work. 1500 will though, and it is more than the ~1000 I probably would have stuck with had I not received advice in this thread.