View Single Post
Old 05-07-2007, 05:46 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt refuses to pay me my money

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
of a crime right now is you. This is NOT outright theft, and they have NOT refused to pay you your money. You, however, have slandered them. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, as a lawyer I think I know what I can and not not post. If they have a problem with it, they can come here and sue me. Oh, that's right- they avoid US jurisdiction like the plague.

And I shouldn't have to jump through even more hoops than I already have to get paid. I drove 15 miles in heavy traffic, waited for 30 minutes at the copy store. Paid them 5 bucks. Got a crystal-clear document e-mailed to me. E-mailed it to a friend and he sees it fine.

Yet they claim they can't see it. There's nothing else I can do at this point. I re-sent the pdf document, but I don't see why it should work any better this time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. You are a Lawyer?? I thought that lawyers where smart people who learned logic and sound argument. Your rant makes you sound more like trailer park trash then a well educated lawyer. Did it ever occur to you that the PDF document got corrupted during transmission?