View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 09:50 PM

Default Re: A few \'scientific\' polls to compare OOT to the rest of the US

[ QUOTE ]
in trying to assess where youre coming from, do you believe in the existence of dinosaurs and where do they fit in w/ your view of creation/evolution?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only a fool would try to claim dinosaurs didn't exist. I believe that the dinosaurs never made it much past the flood. (What!? DID YOU JUST SAY YOU HONESTLY THINK NOAHS FLOOD IS REAL!? Yes, I did)

Do I belive that humans and dinosaurs co-existed? Yes I do. Do I have proof? Nothing that I can say would end the debate. But the Icca stones are a very interesting piece of that puzzle. There are countless Icca stones that depict what appear to be dinosaurs co-existing with humans. Some stones show detail that has been later confirmed by fossils.

The chinese also believe people co-existed with dinosaurs. Except they don't call them dinosaurs. They call them dragons. "Dinosaur" wasn't even a word until 1842. Before that, for all we know people just referred to them as OMGWTFBBQ LOOK AT THAT BIG FOOKING LIZARD

Did you know that an Apatosaurus has the same size nostrils as a horse? Someone please explain to me how a 90 foot long, 40 foot high, 35 TON animal could possibly have sucked in enough air to survive through nostrils no bigger than that of a modern horse. Try breathing through a cocktail straw for a few minutes and see how long you last.

There are a lot of things I don't know. But there are also a lot of things that people try to pass off as truth that are anything but.