View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 04:52 PM

Default Help Me Plan a Bonus Whoring Strategy to Rebuild my Roll...

I have about $250 in my online roll right now, and am trying to rebuild it rather than worry about depositing money with the current situation. The goal is to get up to about $2500 as soon as possible, to resume playing $100 NL 6-max ring games, which were my bread and butter before Neteller + downswing + lending out money that came back in real cash and not online money..

My roll is on PokerStars, so I'll need to move it around.. I'm currently playing $10 NL, and will move up to $25 NL at around $500, and $50 NL at $1000, and $100 NL at $2500. I can play about 600-700 hands an hour comfortably, so that's 6-8 tables of 6 max or 9-12 tables of full ring it seems.. I can play around 40 hours a week, as school is over and I am going to play full time this summer in addition to a part time job.

I've never deposited outside of Stars, Party, and CD Poker.. So anything else open to US players should be fair game for bonuses and rake back. What's the best plan of action? In other words, where can I clear some smaller bonuses the fastest playing micro stakes before moving up to take advantage of bigger ones.