View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 08:54 AM

Default Re: Selling my Online Poker School: [url]www.Pokermentor.net[/url] ...

We have PR 4 and 400-500 unique visitors a day. The traffic is stabile meaning we do not advertise and the traffic has come mainly from search engines, link exchanges, and word of mouth. Due to the strategy related nature of the site the average MGR of players that frequent it is higher than most poker sites. The domains we own are www.pokermentor.net (primary), texasholdempokermentor.com, and onlinepokermentors.net.

The main reason we are selling the site is that I am working on a larger project and am in need of startup capital. A smaller amount of money right now is worth much more to me than a larger amount later.

The situation seems best set up for selling the site to a professional player who would simply take over the school themselves. However, I have also been talking about other ideas with non-poker playing affiliates. One idea was to simply redirect all traffic to the seller.

If you would like to make an offer simply PM or email me with it: pokermentor@hotmail.com. Like I have told others we are going to be reasonable about the price as I am in relative need for some startup money.

ps. as for Mosesiswet I am not so sure what you are talking about but I would be happy to discuss it via PM.

I look forward to hearing from you guys,
Dan