View Single Post
Old 05-06-2007, 08:33 AM

Default Re: Selling my Online Poker School: [url]www.Pokermentor.net[/url] ...

Dont deal with these slime balls. First, their site is horrific, it hurts the eyes to look at. It doesnt have any PR, i cant imagine it has any traffic. what exactly are we buying here?

As for their RACKBACK. this is the opening line of their rackback section:

"Welcome To Poker Mentor
To sign up for one of our rakeback deals all you need to do is to select a poker room by clicking on its logo below.

We will beat all other legitimate written offers. If you are a high volume player looking for a special deal click here"

I did exactly this. i have an affiliate offer me 35% at a site. the site had a cap in place. i sent this offer to pokermentor.net. pokermentor.net then took my proof of this affiliates offer and sent it to that poker site. the result was my regular affiliate lost their deal with that poker site due to pokermentor soliciting written offers so they could rat out people to the poker sites. how can you possibly run that double crossing crap on your site, and not only that, but use it as your main sales tag to your potential players? we will beat all competitors offers, but we will also turn those offers over to the host sites. can you guys get any lower than that?