View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: NYU Dave v. NYU Dave 100/200 NL: Two hands.

[ QUOTE ]
oh god, you are such a huge moron. where should i start?

"The real slim shady is a highly unpredictable player who has been on a massive massive rush lately in the NYC cash games. His confidence, therefore, is at an absolute all-time high."

"the real slim shady"? get real you loser. you try to make him and yourself sound so important in these moronic posts all the time i find it laughably absurd but now just annoying. stop trying to make him sound like a crazy villain capable of anything. he's just a rich donk with money so he's in every hand trying to find ways to get rocks who are UNDEROLLED like you to fold best hands.

you seem to have impossible decisions every hand when youre three handed and flop trips with monster kicker against him. i cant wait till you play with real players and you muck 2nd pair constantly when it's good 99% of the time.

i think you're a really awful player and am starting to get sick of these posts making yourself sound like you can actually play b/c you made a couple bucks in the livest game in the country. you would get chewed up by anybody who could really play and seem to already have your hands full with a megadonk in nyudave (i mean "the real slim shady").

get a grip. you're not a cool guy, youre a dork and a lousy poker player.

p.s. i know both these dave cats and have played with them before. i kept quiet for a while but this cats out of control and needs a reality check.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...do i know you? what is your name?

oh, HU?