View Single Post
Old 05-05-2007, 02:37 AM

Default KQo out of the SB on a 33232 board

8/16 Bay 101

I'm somehow still up, yet I've been getting killed. Missed flops raising twice with KQo, AQs busted by 53o which capped preflop, KK borked by QTo, and Q high flush to A high flush. I also misread my hand as a straight when I had 98s on a JTx8 board. I got congratulated because I almost bluffed out AJo by checkraising the turn. I called out "straight" at showdown, and was like "oh what the [censored]" in my head, but I guess some people missed it or whatever.

Villain here has been kinda loose and been betting when checked to. Yet to see a showdown. He's probably seen me play 1 or 2 max of one of the hands above.

Anyways,

some limps, villain limps, some limps, I raise out of the SB, BB loose fish calls, all call.

I believe it's 6 to the flop for 12SB: 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
I bet, one call, villain calls.

3 to turn for 7.5BB: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
I check, check, villain bets, I call, fold.

2 to river for 9.5BB: 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
I check, villain bets

Do I call hoping for a split pot here?

I'm also not sure about flop, turn play.

EDIT: Keep in mind the drop is $4 flat, so it costs no rake to bet and get called. Also fixed turn and river cards. Pretty sure I was drawing boat on turn.