View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 03:21 PM

Default How do you guys deal with the boredom of everyday life?

This is a problem I've dealt with for a long time. There are so many nits that seem to be so happy with the simple stuff in life (going to lunch, reading the paper, etc etc) but I cannot find excitement in any of that. Poker helps give me something to think about, and occasional sex or whatever is a nice diversion but for the most part I'm pretty bored most of the time to the point of just wanting to die. Every day is the same, no matter how hard I try to make it more interesting. I eat, think, sleep, and chit and that's about it....Maybe some poker in there maybe a little pussy or whatever but what's the point of it all really? I tried christianity to add excitement and give me a purpose to perk me up all day but its just religion and i didnt really like church.

So my question is, am i the only guy who is bored to tears everyday and struggles not to just jump off a building to rid myself of this feeling?

Thanks, and no I'm not suicidal or anything. I dont have the balls to kill myself, frankly.

Indy