View Single Post
Old 05-04-2007, 02:34 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt medals

[ QUOTE ]
http://tinyurl.com/3a96yv

For your reference, you may wish to check out the above thread for an earlier discussion about Iron Man Store purchases.)

I wish to correct some incorrect information regarding the behavior of the cash bonuses that may be purchased via the Iron Man Store.

A bonus purchased from the Iron Man Store is not instantly released in a lump sum. Instead, the bonus is placed in your bonus account, and must be released incrementally like the 100% initial deposit bonus. Iron Man Store bonuses are released in 10% increments, or $20, whichever is greater. Iron Man Store bonus amounts will be deducted from your MGR.

However, unlike our other bonuses, an Iron Man Store bonus never expires; take as much time as you need to earn the required points to release the entirety of your bonus.

Also, to clarify something that Oober mentioned earlier in this thread, spending medals at the Iron Man Store does NOT affect your MGR directly. The only way your MGR may be affected due to an Iron Man Store purchase is if you buy one of the two bonuses.

Sean

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx for the link and for clearing up things Sean. Glad to get everything explained. The bonus is still not bad even though you take the mgr hit. Unless theres something in the store i really want ill prolly end up doing that i sappose.

Don't sappose if you happen to get a reload while clearing a bonus from the iron man store the new bonus would clear first due to it expiring. (I know its very unlikely [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )